Friday, April 2, 2010

My favorite guys from my favorite shows

So I was recently talking to a couple friends of my brother's and I was listing off TV characters that would be my future soul mate...yeah, lame and extremely girly, but ever since then I wanted to make a list of the characteristics and characters that make up my future husband.... (P.S. no particular order...but Chuck is #1!!!)


Captain Awesome - Chuck

Very attractive, awesome, doctor.

Simon - Firefly

Ok, attractive, awesome doctor that lives on a spaceship!


Jess - Gilmore Girls

Well read and has good taste in all media

Green Arrow - Smallville

Definitely super rich...and hot...and he'll take me to Comic Con and we'll dress up (hahahaha)

Marshall - HIMYM

The sweetest and most faithful guy ever!!!

Topher  - Dollhouse

Adorable.  Geeky.  Genius.

Leonard and Sheldon  - The Big Bang Theory

Make that Adorable Geeky Genius ^2

Peter - Fringe

Cultured, has seen the world, would do anything for me...and crazy smart doesn't hurt.

Vaughn - Alias

Hot FBI agent....I can dream.

Ned - Pushing Daisies

Owns his own business...and the occasional superpower isn't all that bad....I just hope I'm not dead when I marry the guy.

Clark Kent/Superman...just in general, but in this case - Smallville

Superpowered hunk with an awkward, adorable candy coating...and glasses!

Jim - The Office

So absolutely and completely in love with me!

Anders - BSG

Can fly a Viper and play a mean game of pyramid...I think I could take or leave the Cylon thing though.

Finn - Glee

Sings, dances, plays football....and TALL!!!!

Chuck - Chuck

Where do I begin?  Cutest guy ever, Stanford graduate, great with computers and video games, computer brain, occasional supernatural-esque powers, CIA agent...and AWESOME!

Seth Cohen (cuz with him you always need a last name) - The OC

Good taste in music and comics, mondo attractive, can draw.

So yeah, I'm such a girl...but that's alright due to the fact that I am in reality a girl....so yeah...if there is anyone I forgot, please let me know!

~Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment