Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fringe is back TOMORROW!!!!


The countdown is finally over, and I'm sure you can figure it out by the title of this post, no, I'm not talking Glee today.  Fringe is back tomorrow with what is sure to be a great episode all about when Peter died and Walter went to get the Peter we all now know and love (and adore and occasionally crush/obsess over...but that might just be me).  I'm so excited....and you can bet that I'll be watching it on my little laptop as soon as is humanly possible (so yes, not 10 minutes after it airs on the TV...and I'll finish it about 10 minutes quicker!  I love sidereel.com!!!)



On another note, I found this little article about a script for a musical episode of Fringe!  Yes, I said musical...I didn't go and look for a more legitimate source, but if it's true I'm excited.  So, fun, fun, fun!!!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment