Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And why am I still surprised?!


yes, I painted that with acrylics, and no, I did not use a stencil! (pretty awesome, huh?)


Chuck's outdone itself again!!!!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS SHOW?!?!?!?!?!  I think I have!  It's beat BtVS for the (to date) most mentioned thing I blog about and I'm fine with that!  Every week I expect it to be good, and it's ALWAYS better!  This week, after waiting weeks (and wearing my hand painted Chuck T-shirt) made me so darn happy!


K, recap.  Chuck and Sarah nearly run away together. Chuck flashes, Sarah suspects, and their spy sides get the better of them.  Casey and Morgan are sent to fetch the two adorable love birds while they are trying to get the bad guy who just happens to be not so bad.  Conversations about wanting to both be spies and date (unbeknownst to each other), a sullen Ellie at a goodbye party, more trying to run away, and Morgan and Casey getting got by the bad guys later we see some AWESOME couples cuffed fighting ("I can't hit a girl"  Bahahahahahaha) Chuck and Sarah finally admit to each other they want to be spies (which is surprisingly more comforting than if they had run away to some desert island for the rest of their days...who'd'a'thunk?) thanks to a little help from supposed bad guy.  And then the priceless line from Colonel Beckman after telling the two that it's probably unwise to date and that she doesn't want to know or see or anything (and I sadly will not be quoting it...cuz it's me, ultra conservative, old fashioned Manda), but I just about died with joy right there.  And then the scene at the end, complete with Chuck's ever present Tron poster...all smiles right here!


Well, I love this show...and there is no question, it's FAR better than Glee (and if you disagree, fine, that's cool, keep it to yourself.) Ahhh...Chuck ROCKS!!!!!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment