Friday, April 9, 2010

Guh, research! Yay, the O.C.


 So, I haven't even had time to watch Fringe this week...I'm afraid that I'm going to let my TV shows down and they'll start thinking I don't love them or something...but I will be back, and hopefully soon.  I've just been seriously SWAMPED with school right now!  This past week I realized I had a huge project that was due soon, so I've been spending every waking moment not at rehearsals, work, school, or performances working on this project.  But one thing happened this week that I'd like to share.


I was sitting in my now permanent spot on the couch working on said project and my roommate, Hannah, came in and saw I was listening to the commentary of an episode of the OC.  She wanted to sit out here and work on homework with me but she thought I was INSANE for watching (and loving) commentary (I really wanted to know if I'd enjoy Josh Schwartz's commentary as much as Joss Whedon's...still not sure, cuz I wasn't really paying attention), and said that the only way she would sit and work on homework with me is if I allowed her to change it to an actual episode...I reluctantly agreed.  Afterwards I told her how I hadn't posted in a while and the only TV I'd watched was an episode of Chuck and a couple episodes of the OC (which I'd already seen so I just had them playing while I researched)...and she said I needed to blog about our little conversation about commentaries...so, this is for you Hannah!!!


To everyone in school, good luck with the end of the semester and finals and stuff!  And to those of you not in school, hope you enjoy yourselves, and hope you all are looking forward to summer and the fun and joy it brings!!!  Love all of you who read this!  Sorry it's occasionally a little boring!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment