Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh....My....GOSH!!! Didn't think it could get better...and guess what, it DID!!!!



 


CHUCKLOVESSARAH,SARAHLOVESCHUCK,S
HAWISDEADWOOHOO,CASEYISREINSTATED
,MORGANISASPY,CHUCKANDSARAHSTILLLO
VEEACHOTHEREVENAFTERHEKILLEDSOME
ONE,CHUCKFINALLYKILLEDSOMEONE,BEST
SHOWEVERINVENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chuck...and am pleasantly surprised, nay, elated, that the show has the ability to keep getting better every week.  I see an episode and am so overjoyed, and I think, "I love this show, it just cannot get any better than this."  Then next Monday comes along and guess what, it gets better!!!!!!  Yeah...my reviews are highly lacking in the legit area, but I don't care, these are "my passionate ramblings" and I'm going to review my shows however the heck I want...and yeah, AWESOME!!!

~Manda

P.S.  This was originally going to be the season finale before NBC ordered more episodes....it would have been a STELLAR finale....even for the series....but thank goodness that's not the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment