Monday, March 22, 2010

I swoon for studs in specs

Ok, there are those occasional times where I literally squeal with geeky fan-girl joy...and that happened tonight...a couple times.  So, I was sitting on the couch supposed to be working on homework (which still lies on the coffee table undone) and I was watching tonight's episode of Chuck.  I love it already and already want to marry a guy as smart as Chuck who has a computer in his brain, occasional super powers, is a Stanford graduate, a secret agent, a total geek, and is just as completely adorable as Mr. Bartowski...and then they go and give him the one thing that just puts him over the top in my book as hottest guy on the face of the planet: glasses!!!  (I believe that the one true way to see if a guy is really as hot as you think is, put glasses on him...if he becomes more attractive, then you've got yourself a winner!)


If you haven't yet seen Chuck vs. the Final Exam, I'm warning you, there are a few spoilers if you proceed. So, first there were the glasses that made me as giddy as a fan-girl at Comic Con, then the test that went along with them...I know for a fact that I was not the only girl who was not a little excited with the shirtless Zachary Levi (does that make me a bad person...I sure hope not).  Then the him/Sarah almost kiss: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!  Their relationship is so thickly complicated that it actually might literally be driving me crazy!  I have got to not be the only one in the world that just wants to see the two of them run away to some tropical island away from EVERYTHING and live happily ever after.  But will that ever happen?!  Not on the likely!!!!!  GAH!!!  Yup, crazy, right here!


Ok, besides all that, Casey...really?!  REALLY?!?!?!?!  Wow!  I mean when I saw the teaser I was stunned that Chuck would shoot someone...and then...REALLY!!!!!  It was crazy...insane...and unfortunately following the sad trend of the season with being slightly depressing with the whole Sarah thinking that Chuck really killed someone.  So sad!  (Awesome personal side note: two of my favorite TV characters, in action-y shows no less, have great aversions to guns--Buffy and Chuck...awesome!)


But yes, I'm in love with Chuck, and the show's good too!!  *sigh* My inner geek is happy!

~Manda

1 comment: