Monday, March 1, 2010

6 reasons I just can't wait for Glee to come back!!!!

Ok, I CANNOT wait for Glee to come off hiatus!  (Only a month and 12 days left!!!!!)  Well, even though I do ADORE the show I have six specific reasons why and here they are:
 
1.
Neil Patrick Harris (playing a diabolical Dr. Horrible type guy)

2. 
Olivia Newton-John (apparently playing a friend of Sue's)

3. 
Molly Shannon (astronomy teacher, badminton coach, and 
nemesis of Sue...oh, how exciting!)

4. 
Idina Menzel (playing Vocal Adrenalin's vocal coach...
Imagine...Idina Menzel being your VOCAL COACH...yeah, wow!!!)

5. 
Kristin Chenoweth is coming back!!!

6. 
...and the most exciting one?  Of course, it's gotta be Joss!!! 
 He starts directing his episode this month!!!

Yes, I'm excited for the guest stars!!!  Oh, it's all so exciting!  I can't wait!!!

~Manda

P.S. Just check out how much Idina Menzel and Lea Michelle look alike...it's uncanny, they could SERIOUSLY be sisters or something!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment