Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So many Spoilers...Such an AMAZING show!!!!!


Chuck Loves Sarah!!!

Sarah Killed Shaw's Wife!!!

Ellie and Awesome are (most likely) Going to Africa!!!

Casey Told Sarah he Helped Chuck Pass his Red Test!!!

Shaw is Out For Blood!!!

Chuck is Finally a "Real Spy"!!!

Chuck Saved Shaw!!!

Awesome Tackled Shaw!!!

Morgan, Casey, Awesome, and Ellie (with a little help form Jefster) all Help Chuck Win Sarah Back!!!

Epic!!!Epic!!!Epic!!!Epic!!!Epic!!!Epic!!!

Did I mention EPIC?!?!?!

So good!  So many GREAT, AWESOME, AMAZING things!!!

BEST.  EPISODE.  EVER!!!!!!!!!


Ok, I'll stop hyperventilating.  I smiled, I gasped, I worried, I got excited (I would have squealed with joy if my roommates weren't watching a movie in the adjoining room...and due to the headphones I'm not completely sure I didn't).  Sure, it wasn't Agent Bartowski (cuz, y'know, he's a REAL agent now so we can call him that...how freaking AWESOME is that?!!?!) shirtless or in glasses....but it was one intensely, epically, INCREDIBLE episode....best EVER are the words I have in mind right now!  Yeah, so tonight's Chuck was pretty good, just thought I'd let you know.

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment