Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bazinga!!!


So, three years ago my good friend, Ethan, told me that I needed to watch the Big Bang Theory.  I got about three episodes in and thought "ummmm...no."  Now, this was due to a myriad of things one of which included insipid laughing that cheapens the already cheap name of sitcoms.  I also thought that the characters were overly stereotypical and at times rather insulting.  Fast forward to this weekend.  I came across this pretty much awesome blog post about 12 hot geeks in TV and movies (naturally).  Leonard and Sheldon were on the list...so I got curious and headed over to sidereel.  I thought since I didn't like it the first time I'd start later in the series...season two to be exact.  Well, needless to say, I love it!  It totally reminds me of kids I knew and hung out with in high school...and the jokes are really funny!!!  So yeah...more later, but I pretty much love the show!

~Manda

1 comment:

  1. I wish there were more seasons. It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete