Saturday, February 6, 2010

Juvenile Annoyances

So, still on my BtVS kick and I just finished season 4 and am in the second episode of season 5.  I seriously love this show for so many reasons, but like with many shows, there are a lot of things that annoy me for various and sundry reasons.  Right now I'm remembering one that I really can't ever forget: Michelle Trachtenberg.  Loved her in Harriett the Spy, she was cute back then (and not gonna lie, I really wanted to be a spy...still wouldn't mind being a spy now.)  But yeah, she is one of my rather juvenile annoyances...the first time I watched all of Buffy I was about 15 and I really, really disliked season 5 (mostly due to Dawn).  Now I love it, but still have a great aversion to Dawn.  Yeah, that's all.

K, so I just realized that my latest blog entries are more rant-y than informative.  And yet again I'd like to pretend that the fate of the world rests on the shoulders of my tiny, rather pointless blog, but that's ok, I can pretend that.  (But if I don't then I don't have to try to be interesting if I don't pretend that...hmmmm...nice thought).  Well, that's all right now, bye!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment