Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can't wait till April!

So, I've loved my Buffy kick, and I've been watching Chuck, Life UneXpected, Fringe, The Office, and Caprica but there is one show that I really, really miss!!!  It's been interesting actually liking a show that has a guarantee renewal...it almost makes me more excited...almost. But boy do I miss it.

Of what show do I speak?  Glee of course.  I started listening to some of the J-Pop I loved when I was living in Japan, and that got me on the track back to Glee (not sure how, but it did).  I really miss it!  With Chuck getting so depressing all of the sudden I miss having a show that is pretty much a constant guarantee for...well, for glee!

So yeah, if you haven't watched any of it yet, you've still got time before it starts up again in April...so GO WATCH IT!!!!!  That's all

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment