Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yay!...I mean ok..wait, huh?

So, everyone pretty much knows I'm a big Joss Whedon fan. No surprise there. But one thing that may come as a bit of a surprise (and one thing I unfortunately have to remind myself of sometimes) is that he does some really weird things...that are just WEIRD! Last night's Dollhouse for example: weird!

Seeing Topher 2.0 in Victor again was pretty funny, but huh? And Mellie killing herself...the fact that Paul is all of the sudden in love with her again and not with Echo is still really weird, but come on! And probably the oddest thing: Boyd!!! Really, you make the guy that everyone likes into a seriously deranged psycho?! He played crazy pretty well, but it was just weird. And then he goes and blows himself up...k, dolls aren't like innocent children, they're directionless thoughtless empty shells of human bodies...but that was still weird.

I still like Dollhouse, and yeah, even liked the episode, but it was a little too dramatic, and too odd for my taste. oh well, it's almost over. I just hope the final episode is awesome!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment