Monday, January 11, 2010

"No more Mr. Nice Spy" is totally right!!!

So, I have long awaited the return of Chuck. When it was about to be canceled I signed petitions, sent emails, and got "Save Chuck" pieces of flair on facebook. I love the show and didn't want to see it go! (Plus...he does kung-fu now, but I've loved it since episode 1!!) I'm so glad it's back...it just blows every show I watch completely out of the water!!! So, after almost a week of being sicker than I'd like, I got to be treated with a double dose of super Chuck! (And tonight, I get another 42ish minutes of Chuck flavored goodness to watch! sweet!)



So yeah, it was good to get to see Mr. Bartowski in training. I felt bad for him because we all know that he's a better intersect when he's allowed to use his emotions (as was obviously apparent in the fact that he was better at using the intersect when around Sarah.) I felt bad when we saw him dressed up as homeless grandpa eating cheese ball after cheese ball. But it was awesome getting to see him all intersect-y in action. When he started boxing with Casey I couldn't help but smile...finally Casey is allowed to spar with the guy he thinks is a total waste of skin.

I love this pic! It's one of the many (that were awesome) in Chuck vs. the Suburbs

I wasn't too happy about the Sarah stuff. As I'm sure most Chuck fans would agree, the two of them belong together. So unfortunate! His little locked-in-the-vault monologue was just so sweet. And I must say that the lighting and the angles and stuff when they were on the train platform (as well as the costumes and the dialog and everything) was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It didn't exactly feel like Chuck lighting and stuff (a little more vintage, kind of like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow) but it was beautiful!


K, so another episode tonight...Man it's good to have my favorite show back on the air. And if you thought I liked Glee, you seriously haven't seen me love a show (besides maybe Buffy) till you've seen how much I ADORE Chuck!!!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment