Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I did over Christmas break

So today I had the first day of my 20th century art and architectural history class and we went around the class and had to say our name, major, and something interesting about us. The only thing I was able to think of that could in anyway be remotely interesting about me was that I blog about television. I didn't say it, mostly because I know I'm more interesting than that, also I didn't want my class thinking I was completely pathetic on the first day of class.

Well, this break was interesting due to the fact that I didn't really watch anything new until the third to last day of the break, but the one thing that I did watch...AMAZING!


So, I'm a fan of J.J. Abrams (my top ten things I'm thankful for in television says so) and I started watching Fringe. I had seen parts of a few episodes of season 1 when my friend and I would hang out and watch a little TV before we studied on Tuesdays, but due to the fact that it freaked her out we ended up watching Privileged and 90210 instead (yeah...I know.) So I started watching it with my 7 and 10 year old brothers and it was sooo good! I ended up finishing all of season 1 before school started today. Yeah, the show is just that good! Hahaha, no but really, even though it's not my fastest time going through a season of television, I kind of couldn't stop watching. I get that way, especially with J.J. Abrams (Alias anyone?)



So yeah, if I were in a class that required me to write a paper about what I did over the break (the kind of class I haven't been in since I was at least a Junior in high school) I'd write about finally getting my ears pierced, working a little on my book, a couple other things, but I'd probably mostly write about Fringe...cuz it's awesome!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment