Friday, December 11, 2009

Some Joss related stuff to check out


Ok, so a few days ago I was really not wanting to go to sleep so I was trying to see what was up with Joss Whedon with the airing of the last episodes of Dollhouse beginning to air. As I was looking around I read this article on sidereel.com where the quotes felt totally out of context so I decided to check out the original interview (or first see if I was going to be able to find it.) I found the original article that the sidereel.com article was based on and at the bottom of the page was the original interview the article had been taken from. The original article felt much more Whedonesque, and the interview was great! They were both pretty long, but totally worth the time and I highly recommend checking them out if you have the time (or are like me and really just don't want to go to sleep). The original article can be found here and the interview is at the bottom.

Enjoy!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment