Thursday, December 10, 2009

SECTIONALS!!!!!



Ok, did last night's Glee rock, or did it rock?! I'm thinking it kinda rocked!!!



Ok, so everything unraveled!!! I mean, EVERYTHING!!! Finn found out about Quinn and Puck, Will (kind of) left Terri, Will and Emma kissed, Sue was found out....crazy good! And then the music!!!!! When Will said "you can't always get what you want" to Finn I just about squealed with delight knowing what they were about to pull out for Sectionals. And Mercedes's ballad gave me chills and I thought it couldn't get any better...and then Rachel sang. Her performance still sends shivers down my spine. Her energy was incredible! I don't think I've ever seen a television show that felt that much like being at a live performance in my life! It was incredible!!!! I was just about cheering with the crowd when she lifted her arms, in a very Rachel style, and the rest of the kids came down the isles. It was great!!!! And you know what I loved even more than that? Oh yes, Finn and Rachel has just become a real possibility! He now trusts her more than anyone else in the glee club!!! Woohoo moment for Rachel/Finn (and Quinn/Puck) fans!




I was happy about the Will/Emma kiss, but I really don't see him actually leaving Terri for Emma. It just about kills me to say this, but I have a feeling that Emma will be the "other woman" and Will will end up going back to Terri and breaking Emma's poor fragile heart...I kind of hope I'm wrong.



So...I love Glee...and now have to wait till April for the next installment. But guess what, I think it's gonna be worth it!

~Manda

Oh, and P.S. if you like Glee and like Idina Menzel you had better check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment