Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The beginning of the end

Gah....you ever get that feeling that no matter what you do you just never have enough time for everything and thinking that makes your stomach hurt? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that feeling is called finals! It's disgusting! And yet, with this ever constant painful time crunch, what do I revert to in the middle of the night and the early hours of the day? Oh yes, I find solace in a little bit of TV watching! Healthy? Probably not. Smart? Nope again. Does it make any sense? Nuh-uh. But does it make life oh so much easier? You betcha!!!!


Well, I really don't have enough time for just any television, just the important shows, i.e. the beginning of the end of Dollhouse. (And that's only 84 minutes of television, so that's not too bad, right?) And oh my, was that a good decision (y'know, watching that 84 minutes of television). If you saw it you should know what I mean.



Summer Glau's Performance of an uber creepy, pretty, adorable genius was awesome! And the doublemint Tophers....how great was that?! The Bennett/Topher dynamic kinda rocked too!



I am busy and don't have a ton of time to blog, so I'll just leave it at that. But if you enjoy Dollhouse you should seriously consider catching up on the newest episodes if you haven't...I have a feeling we'll see some extreme Joss genius in the final days of Dollhouse.

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment