Sunday, June 27, 2010

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

No, I'm not talking about a wedding...well, not exactly...I'm talking about the TARDIS...at a wedding.  The series 5 finale was really pretty much awesome!  It had everything a proper finale should have: a fez, a wedding, the Doctor saving the world, Amy being NOT dead, a couple paradoxes, the end of the universe, Big Bang II, and most importantly cliffhangers and reasons to watch the Christmas special!  I loved it...and now (like every week after watching this brilliant show) it makes me more than ever want to be British.  But Doctor Who Confidential restored my love of the USA with their clips from their trip to NYC and all their talk of great American television and their praise to the (albeit geeky) crazed response of their American fanbase...still wanna be a little British tho.

That's all, hope you have a fantastic Sunday!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment