Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For Kimberlie...because I love you, you are awesome, and I can't seem to get to sleep anyway!

 So it's late, I've already posted once today, er, yesterday I guess, but I can't sleep and I keep thinking about something my old roommate, Kimberlie, and I used to talk about all the time: the "Hot Guy Wall".  Well, I remember she thought it was wicked weird that I'd talk about BSG and a few other uber geeky shows all the time (but mostly BSG) and then I showed her pics of Anders and Lee Adama...well, she agreed, they were HGW material.  So this post is for you miss Kimberlie, I'm going to give you HGW: Manda's TV show edition (btw, if you're not Kimberlie and you find this offensive, just don't read on, it's ok, no judging, remember that!)

Michael Trucco, Samuel Anders: Battlestar Galactica

Jamie Bamber, Lee Adama: Battlestar Galactica

John Barrowman, Captain Jack Harkness: Doctor Who

Cory Montithe, Finn Hudson: Glee

Mark Salling, Noah "Puck" Puckerman: Glee

Michael Vartan, Agent Michale Vaughn: Alias

Joshua Jackson, Peter Bishop: Fringe

Zachary Levi, Cuck Bartowski: Chuck
Chace Crawford, Nate Archibald: Gossip Girl
 
Ed Westwick, Chuck Bass: Gossip Girl

Adam Brody, Seth Cohen: The O.C.

Kristoffer Polaha, Nate "Baze" Bazile: Life UneXpected

James Roday, Shawn Spencer: Psych

Tom Welling, Clark Kent: Smallville

Justin Hartley, Oliver "Ollie" Queen: Smallville

John Krasinski, Jim Halpert: The Office

David Tennant, The Doctor: Doctor Who

Ian Somerhalder, Damon Salvatore: Vampire Diaries
So I know I've missed a lot of HGW guys, but meh, that's alright!  I mean it's right now 2:20 am and I'm finally starting to get tired.  So Kimberlie, I hope you like your present!  I miss you and can't wait to see you in the Fall!!!  It will be epic!

~Manda

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad looking wall!! That last guy, Ian Somerhalder?, looks a heckuva lot like James Marsden, don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just died from the hotness of your hot man wall post and the awesomeness of you. We like A LOT of the same guys. :)

    ReplyDelete