Friday, June 25, 2010

Now that was a great dream!!!




Before I went to sleep yesterday I had been awake for a very long time (36 hours) add to that the 10 mile walk I went on at 4 am and you can see, I was tired!!!  So when I went to sleep it was the first time in a while that I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow (and it was still light outside...9:30 pm).  And all of that created an amazing dream!  I'm a little vague on the details, but two of my all time favorite heroes were pretty much in love with me for the whole time I was asleep: Finn Hudson and Clark Kent/Superman (the Tom Welling one..and in the dream, yeah, I knew his true identity).  Well, it was a good dream...better than television I think...cuz I was in it and Finn was real!  Well, that's all...I'm probably going to go add a few more applications to the list of 32 jobs I applied for today...wish me luck!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment