Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Glee?!?!?!


Finn FINALLY sang the song I've been longing for him to sing since the beginning of the season!!!!!!!!!!!  When the first few notes played I practically cheered!  (I probably do that a little too much in reference to TV).  Well, it was AWESOME cuz immediately after swooning over the Rick Springfield cover I was delighted by Puck's syrupy smooth voice...It was MARVELOUS!!!!!!!  And then Kurt....wow, Kurt can SING!  (and his imitation of Rachel's dancing was so funny!)  And the lights?!  Oh, it was just great!


Lately I've been disappointed in Glee, however, tonight's was brilliant!  The amount of great music was just so awesome!  *Sigh*  I don't have a lot to say about the story or anything but the music, but everyone knows that's the main reason so many people tune into it week after week, and this week's music was amazing!

That's all, bye bye!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment