Sunday, May 2, 2010

Doctor Who



So I was reading this blog (Vixen Vintage...I'm a sucker for fashion blogs, especially ones that focus on retro/vintage stuff) and she was talking about her husband's blog he just started (found here) and I LOVED it!  Well, I've been meaning to get into Doctor Who for a while, and this blog pushed me over the edge.  I've always  thought David Tennant was dreamy, dapper, charming in a sort of geeky way so I started with the Tenth Doctor episodes.  It's been a blast and I can't believe I've never watched this before!  I love it!  So yay for the Doctor!  That's all I have to say!  Bye bye!

~Manda



P.S. Check it out...of course, I'm in love with another fictional character in glasses...silly me!  (but just look at him...look at him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment