Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I watch...when I'm not at school, work, asleep, singing, doing homework, hanging out, going to church...

So, I have been so busy with school and work and friends that I haven't been able to take time to watch TV. I mean, I haven't even watched Thursday's episode of The Office!!! (Ok, so it's 1:32 right now, and it takes about 20 minutes for an episode...oh goody, I've got plenty of time before I go to work!) This isn't exactly a bad thing tho. It's nearing the end of the semester and I have well over 20 pieces that I need to memorize...gah!!! Music can be hard! But I have seen a little of a few things.


The cast of Battlestar Galactica,
and considering the hair-dos and the fact that Saul Tigh has two eyes, probably not season 4, just a guess.

Starting in August I finally started watching Battlestar Galactica. I know, it's totally a me kind of show and I had never watched it. Well, right now I have about 10 episodes left in the whole series and it kills me to not have enough time to just finish them! I can sometimes finish a whole season in a day or two, and with BSG it's taken me months to watch only four seasons...but that's a healthier way to watch TV I guess...hahahaha But really, it's an amazing show! I honestly can't believe I hadn't seen any of it before now...too bad!


The cast of House

I've also caught up on House this week (I spent a day in bed due to crazy complications from a recent surgery and ran out of homework for a little bit). I love that show! I still need to see last season, which I have heard is amazing.


The cast of The Office

Yeah, that's about all I have. I believe my first post was probably my best...we'll try to fix that soon. Now I'm off to get quarters for laundry, start the packing that is needed for my Thanksgiving break that I'm spending up in Idaho, and then some of The Office and off to work (bleh, but it's ok, I work with frozen custard--yum--and the flavor of the day is Pumpkin Pie which is my all time favorite!!!) So, I might not be posting for a while, and just in case that is true, Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! (cuz I know SO many people who read this! hahahahaha)

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment